Our supply of the Pfizer Vaccine has arrived and we can now take bookings for eligible patients; aged between 40 years to < 60 year, and patients from 16 – <60 years who are eligible, which includes health workers, disability workers, NDIS patients & their carers and aboriginal patients.
PFIZER VACCINE – Updated eligibility :
If you are aged 16 to 39 years old you are eligible if you are a:
- Quarantine and border worker
- Aged and disability care worker
- Disability care resident
- Frontline healthcare worker
- Other healthcare worker
- Household contact of quarantine and border workers
- Critical and high risk worker
- Traveller with a travel exemption
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people
- Person with an underlying medical condition
You are also eligible if you are pregnant
Prior to booking an appointment in the Pfizer Clinic, you must check your eligibility for this vaccine.
If you are not eligible to receive the Pfizer Vaccine you cannot be given it.
We are still taking bookings for the Astra Zenica Vaccine which is available for all patients aged from 18 years and all patients over 60 years. It is important to have your second dose to achieve full immunity.
Vaccination is according to the current ATAGI medical advice and health department regulations. We are therefore not allowed to give patients the vaccine not advised for their age group.